TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I dont know the answer to that question for you... but he has been bringing me presents and leaving them at my front door. :D

Tundra brake upgrade

On a side note my truck finally sold :( but that gives me money for toys for the 4runner :D so :dunno:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
hopper said:
Well I don't know the answer to that question for you... but he has been bringing me presents and leaving them at my front door. :D

Tundra break upgrade

On a side note my truck finally sold :( but that gives me money for toys for the 4runner :D so :dunno:

My new black wheels might be for sale soon! They're only a few months old. They'd look cool on your 4Runner too! :D I'm thinking of getting all black, so I can be black on black on black. All monotone! :cool:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
my034runner said:
My new black wheels might be for sale soon! They're only a few months old. They'd look cool on your 4Runner too! :D I'm thinking of getting all black, so I can be black on black on black. All monotone! :cool:
Just remember.....My truck was all black...till the rocks got the rims.....Now I have black with aluminum. :(

·
2,251 Posts
jdblatt said:
Just remember.....My truck was all black...till the rocks got the rims.....Now I have black with aluminum. :(
Scratches build character. :D My black rims are scratched too :(

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SinCity4R said:
Brakes before sliders? Where are your priorities Cody!? :flipoff4:
YA YA.. but I just cant stand these warped rotors! Something about jumping around when ever I hit the brakes that just dont feel right. :flipoff4: Plus the body lift is on the way and then I will get some sliders made. :saw: :welder: Im also debating on some Bud Built full belly skid and ifs skid. :xozzy:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mandzach said:
What is this brake upgrade?

Also if you are in Vegas and want sliders or Fab talk to Jeff.... n10cefab
It replaces the Limited brakes on a 3rd gen 4runner with the bigger brakes of the Tundra. On 3rd gen 4runner the rotors tend to over heat and warp, the upgrade fixes that.

Ya actually Jeff made sliders and a rear bumper for my old truck. My old truck is the red yota about half way down.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
jdblatt said:

Yeah, but you have the Mojave Teflons, which I wanted to get too- then I saw Joel's and yours after a few trips! :eek:
If I go all black, I'll go with the Pro Comps, I can just rattle can or magic marker the injuries to the rims at that point!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts