TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know im not the only freak that asked for toys for my truck. Post up the toys for the rig you asked for.

here's mine.

Marlin shift rebuilds for my shifters
Winch
new hids
Addicted shwag
Recovery shackles
garage heater to keep her comfy in the winter.

·
Registered
870 Posts
set of new tires

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I just asked for a Trail Gear gift card, there are too many items I want through them. So far haven't gotten one... :(

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Tow rig. Got it early :) It's going to be my Christmas, birthday, and anniversary presents for the next 5 years, hahahhaahahahaha

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
All toy related gifts are being pushed to my Birthday. Good news is last year my wife got a German Shepard puppy for her birthday so I have about a $2000.00 credit to get me some truck stuff for my birthday!:D

Yeah Santa exists but his gifts are paid for from your pocket book.:suicide:

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
A Scangauge II OBDII scanner and data acquisition device. :D Doris has gone digital. It's time to get with the program.

Oh and some money to pay off this damn credit card bill this month. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
A Scangauge II OBDII scanner and data acquisition device. :D Doris has gone digital. It's time to get with the program.

Oh and some money to pay off this damn credit card bill this month. :rolleyes:
Those Scanguages are nice!

·
7,735 Posts
I provided a detailed parts list to santa, he told me to fuck off... guess that tells me which list I ended up on.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I provided a detailed parts list to santa, he told me to fuck off... guess that tells me which list I ended up on.
With a response like that, it's probably cuz he found out you're on Mrs. Claus's "naughty" list :D.

Blue Sea fuse box & breakers
More wire
More connectors
More money
Second controller box

I know there was more...

·
Registered
821 Posts
synthetic winch line
F and R lockers
Gears
doubler

My santa didn't even know what the hell any of that was, so it looks like its up to me.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Pimp! That is the exact truck I was looking for. I'd prefer an auto though.:rolleyes:
The auto would have been nice as well. I didn't care either way. Towing downhill is better in the manual. Driving around town would be better in an auto. I couldn't be too picky, it was the truck I wanted with the engine I wanted and the low mileage that I was looking for. If I ever get tired of the 6 speed, there are lists of people that would trade straight across to swap trannies and the parts needed for the swap.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts