TTORA Forum banner

4561 - 4570 of 4570 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Wired up front lights, wired up rear lights, wired in horns (holy hell; best upgrade ever), ran around Eagle Rock, got 4-5 feet of air in a few places, realized how crappy IFS is to wheel with, devised a plan to Frankenstein the 89 4Runner, and had an '03 STI-swapped '93 Impreza land at the shop for paint.

Yup.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Installed new lower control arms and got an alignment done. Needs a good washing from moab

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Rolled it the other week; now the 98 is my daily driver, and I am getting rid of everything except Nushagak. And the 98, of course... kinda need to get to work.

:frown2:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Loaded it onto a trailer and watched it drive away this morning.

Felt good, felt bad, feels GREAT having less crap around now!

Next: minor touches to the 98 (rear bumper, lights, switches, etc...), and move Nush inside for the winter wiring debacle.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Went to the U-Pull today and picked up another dash harness, because I have that kind of time.

Also scored the fuse blocks, junction block #1, random EVAP sensors, bulbs, switches... small stuff.

This Sunday I should be going through storage annex 2 (AKA Nushagak) to sort out spare parts, and to clear the way for wiring madness this winter. This should be fun; I may try to lower the front a few inches, and move the rear axle back an inch or two as well. Oh, and add Chevy springs out back because I like how they handle; I know not everyone likes them, but it's my truck and I like them.

Nyah. :x

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
...3 months later...

Nush is still ouside
I don't need the dash harnesses
getting an ORS harness for my swap
made a few bumpers for my 98 4Runner
buckled down and have been clearing the shop of excess junk

Time to bring him inside for the winter... :D

4561 - 4570 of 4570 Posts
About this Discussion
4.6K Replies
140 Participants
wakkjobb
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing