TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mine a Viper Alarm System for her 99' Integra. Had the trunk popper, keyless entry, shock sensors, starter kill, and I think that's about it. Slapped down $300 for that. Might not be much to some of you, but that was coming from a broke ass college student. I've been saving cause she said she wanted an alarm since she got the car like 9 months ago. So, what'd yall get yall's woman/women, for all the studs?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just woman stuff like clothes and watch, etc.. Bonus for me: she does the shopping. :)

I'm saving up for the 10 year anniversary presents that will come over the summer. :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
1: $200 gift card to Victoria Secrets
2: 16 speed, 600watt stand mixer
3: XM Radio Delphi Roady 2
4: Dr Phil's "Family First" book

Luckily for me her co-workers got her the vibrator to save me the time and money...

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
scrawled f-u on her rig with a key,some dead roses...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Andrew123654 said:
Weve been going out for like 2 months so I think thats about right... right?
I'd say that's about right. When I first met my wife it was 2 weeks before Christmas, so like anyone who doesn't know if a relationship will last another 2 weeks, I didn't spend much. I went very cheap on a crappy necklace (less than 10 bucks). I was so embarassed that when she gave me my gift I told her I forgot hers and went back shopping. :)

It's been 11 years and she still has that necklace, but it's green now.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Got her a ring, she has been wanting some and went with a friends wife and found one that she really wanted. Its a very heavy platinum ring, with two side diamonds totaling .6 carats, with a 2 carat center stone. It should get me off the hook for the next year for anything that I bring home, like this one I brought home yesterday:
http://www.sr4x4s.homelinux.com/Pete's%20Willys%20Pictures/47%20Willys/index.html

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Bunch of stocking stuff, DVD's, CD's books etc and a plane ticket to see her best friend who's expecting a baby in May. She can go down to Phoenix with our daughter to visit and it gives me a week here alone to wheel and live like a slob. :xrocker:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
significant other!

BK005 said:
Beretta U22 Neos 4.5

Foot and Headboard for the bed

CD's

Diampnd Ear rings
]

Ok, you've got me beat! But, you probably make more than $14k a yr, lol!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Aint figured out what ta get her yet....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got him a craftsman tool box/work table thing, 2 pairs of Levi's, a radio for the jeep, a set of screwdrivers, couple of CD's, a pair of Vans, and the $$ to buy the front tires & wheels for his buggey.

·
Wile E. Coyote... Genius.
208 Posts
Got her an under-the-cabinet Sony clock/radio/CD for the kitchen -- one of her friends in the Mom's Club has one and she liked it a lot. And a clock radio w/ soothing sounds for the bedroom. She hates her current alarm clock. This one is an atomic clock that sets itself. Of course anything cool is on backorder!! She'll have to get that one a little bit after Christmas.

Been married 12 years, you tend to get practical stuff now-a-days...

Jody.

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
love is a bitch(sometimes)

KRYPTO(dale) said:
scrawled f-u on her rig with a key,some dead roses...

LOL, now that's true love there! HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
x-mas presents

Stock02 said:
Aint figured out what ta get her yet....
might wanna speed it up, or you won't have to worry about buying her something cause she's gonna leave your ass, LOL!!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
x-mas presents

Her04TundraDC said:
I got him a craftsman tool box/work table thing, 2 pairs of Levi's, a radio for the jeep, a set of screwdrivers, couple of CD's, a pair of Vans, and the $$ to buy the front tires & wheels for his buggey.
I tried to tell my GF I'd rather have tools or truck stuff over the other stuff SHE wants to buy me. But, for some reason, she thinks it's rude for ppl to request a gift. I'm like ummm WTFE! But hey, it's a gift, I'm sure she's not gonna buy me something I'd hate. I would hope not after 5yrs anyways, haha! Merry Christmas, Wes

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
x-mas presents

Outback said:
Been married 12 years, you tend to get practical stuff now-a-days...

Jody.
well my gf's problem is, she doesn't know what practical means, even though i did decide to get it for her. she can be high-maintenance sometimes!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
56 Participants
paidfor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing