TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 Taco 2.7 4x4 5spd manual locking hubs, How do I find out what diff ratios that i have? The truck originally came w/ 15in wheels w235/75r15 and I bought a set of 16in stock Tundra wheels and mounted a set of Bridgestone Revo 265/70r16. Wheels look great but nowas you can expect the truck is a little sluggish. Does anyone have front and rear diffs forsale built and ready for install? Where can i get speedo gears to update my mod? What years and things do i need to look for when i'm purchacing new/used diffs w/ better gears? Real question I need answered is what gears are in my Truck now? Thanks Guys
Ken

·
Registered
359 Posts
Diff ratio? Thats a newbie? Decode the sticker on inside of drivers door. The code brakedown is in newbie tech.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Definately a newbie question but love this forum, been just a visitor for about a year and this site seems to be the best! What can you do for my other questions about hunting for a taller gear? Thanks
Ken

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys for all your help! Sorry for the mistake and hope to keep hearing from you! Happy New Year!!!!
Ken
Muscle Car Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts