TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
yea what? My post was not a question, it was statement.

We are not using the Delphi Message Board anymore, therefore the Home Page is not being used. In fact, the membership on that board is due to expire soon and I am not going to renew it.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
seth_js said:
I thought he meant a "Members Rigs" section on azttora.com
Ah...well, there's nothing there either! :D

We are actually working on trying to get the azttora.com website modified a bit so that might be an option, but as of now, we have a couple of other outstanding issues with the web site that we need to resolve. ;)

ps - TBeer is THE MAN! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Yeah... It seems there are some people on the email list who dont know why they got emails. I would like access to keep this up to date. I would like to find a way that people and subscirbe and unsubscribe on their own.

Yogi

4xClover said:
Ah...well, there's nothing there either! :D

We are actually working on trying to get the azttora.com website modified a bit so that might be an option, but as of now, we have a couple of other outstanding issues with the web site that we need to resolve. ;)

ps - TBeer is THE MAN! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not talking about the old forum I'm talking about what we have now
http://www.azttora.com/

4xClover said:
yea what? My post was not a question, it was statement.

We are not using the Delphi Message Board anymore, therefore the Home Page is not being used. In fact, the membership on that board is due to expire soon and I am not going to renew it.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
yogiaz said:
Yeah... It seems there are some people on the email list who dont know why they got emails. I would like access to keep this up to date. I would like to find a way that people and subscirbe and unsubscribe on their own.

Yogi
The way Tom (stypica) setup the current website, if you are in the roster, you will get an email if somebody sends to the 'announce' addy like you did today.

Dan has been working with Bob (NorCal) to get access to the server(s) where the azttora.com website is so we can make the necessary changes. I think Jen is going to make them.

Tom setup an "Admin" portion that allows for the updating/editing/removal of members from the roster and the calendar, which is rarely used, if at all. Perhaps Dan and/or Bob would be able to provide you with more information regarding the abitly to allow members to subscribe/unsubscribe on their own - I don't have that informaiton...sorry.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
I'm not talking about the old forum I'm talking about what we have now
http://www.azttora.com/
That website was redesigned about 2 years ago!!! You're just now wondering what happen to the members rigs section?! :rolleyes:

See my responses earlier to both you and Ronn - Website is "under construction" and perhaps at some point we'll be able to have that section back.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I think the system that we have in place is a bit dated. I contacted Bob about setting up an email list that people could automatically subscribe and unsubscribe to. Without needing AZ TTORA staff to maintain the list. I think this would be much easier than having to go in and add and delete names. The email list should be seperate from the roster, so only people who subscribe to the email list will get all the notifications.

Yogi

4xClover said:
The way Tom (stypica) setup the current website, if you are in the roster, you will get an email if somebody sends to the 'announce' addy like you did today.

Dan has been working with Bob (NorCal) to get access to the server(s) where the azttora.com website is so we can make the necessary changes. I think Jen is going to make them.

Tom setup an "Admin" portion that allows for the updating/editing/removal of members from the roster and the calendar, which is rarely used, if at all. Perhaps Dan and/or Bob would be able to provide you with more information regarding the abitly to allow members to subscribe/unsubscribe on their own - I don't have that informaiton...sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts