·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burby?
Jason (Taz)?

More recently..
Stypica?

I know I'm missing others. But yesterday Burby came to mind because I was behind a maroon truck just like the one he had.

Is Stypica just lurking? What other "older" members have I not seen around?

AzHobbes

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Burby?
Jason (Taz)?

More recently..
Stypica?

I know I'm missing others. But yesterday Burby came to mind because I was behind a maroon truck just like the one he had.

Is Stypica just lurking? What other "older" members have I not seen around?

AzHobbes
I know most who are out of sight got real busy and slowly faded away. Their lives shifted and they found other things to fill their time. Too bad too, there have been a few that are now mia who really made the board a better/more fun place to hang out on.

My personal favorite MIA members are Yakky Doodle and El Kabong. ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Your brother"

X - 13 aka Cruz

He's still around.. not really wheeling much at all lately. He has changed jobs and this one has kind of taken over any of his free time -- but it has slowed down a bit. I'm not even sure if he has been on here since the board moved..

AzHobbes

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
"Your brother"

X - 13 aka Cruz

He's still around.. not really wheeling much at all lately. He has changed jobs and this one has kind of taken over any of his free time -- but it has slowed down a bit. I'm not even sure if he has been on here since the board moved..

AzHobbes
Last time I saw Cruz was when we helped Tim move or maybe it was after that when he came along on the infamous "pipe in the road" run??:dunno: ........either way, it's been a while! :D

I think we need to have an old-timers reunion!!!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Last time I saw Cruz was when we helped Tim move or maybe it was after that when he came along on the infamous "pipe in the road" run??:dunno: ........either way, it's been a while! :D

I think we need to have an old-timers reunion!!!
It was when he helped me move. The "pipe in the road" run was before that when I still lived in Tempe.

I second the old-timers reunion! :D

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Yeah, I thought I saw Tom the other day near the Airport. I only got a brief look, but I am pretty sure it was him. You know you will eventually find him on the trail one day just puttin' around donin his thing.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Yeah, I thought I saw Tom the other day near the Airport. I only got a brief look, but I am pretty sure it was him. You know you will eventually find him on the trail one day just puttin' around donin his thing.
Stypica works in the same building as my girlfriend. I keep meaning to give her a note to put on his windshield, but keep forgetting. She see's his truck everyday. We can put one on his window everyday until he comes back. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts