TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am wrapping up the build on my HP D60 and FF 14 bolt and need high steer arms. There as many manufactures of high steer arma as there are Carter liver pills! I am thinking about the ones from Ballistic Fab, and a few others. Opinions please. I know that there are a few places that use the same arms and stamp their names on them and mark them up. I would really like to aviod that if at all possible. I know who the trusted companies are, but is there a preference? Some of the deals include the studs and cones, some don't. Either way, I do not plan on ever having to fix this axle once it goes under my truck. The days of breaking shafts, lockers, R&P's, and Ujoints are over for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd have to second the BTF arms... I have a set on my FJ40ish project. Hasn't hit the road but of the arms available then, they were the best.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sky has a good set plus where the holes are for the TRE and drag link are closer to the studs--help in keeping the tie rod and drag link being to close they are the ones I have. A friend has the BTF's on a blazer but reverse pitman arm so his does not have any binding issues. Sky's are also 5 hole arms which can be used if you ever by Denenbar(hope it is spelled right) knuckles. Pricey but some do the upgrade. Back to :xbeer3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts