1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i would use a reciever style hitch.then you could use a custom cover when not towing.and when wheeling,put on a shackle in the reciever,or a hook.:cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just make sure it's not a universal fit that all the pieces bolt together. The entire hitch should be one welded unit.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hidden hitch or drawtite. I have a rear hidden hitch and a front drawtite hitch. Both are good products and would recommend either one.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have the hidden hitch with a 3" body lift, It still is pretty well hidden. If you want good finction with little visibility this is what I recommend

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Critt50 said:
I have the hidden hitch with a 3" body lift, It still is pretty well hidden. If you want good finction with little visibility this is what I recommend

Would you happen to have any pictures of it installed, I am looking at installing one, but have a 3 inch body lift as well.

·
Registered
836 Posts
U-Haul has a great class III reciever for about $120. All you end up seeing under the bumper is the reciever sleeve. Don't know if it matters to you, but they use the round tubing instead of square. Fit is excellent, and I've you have a local U-Haul dealer that sells them, they will also carry the Hoppy trailer wiring harness for your Taco.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts