TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I am, it's by DU.
Copied/Pasted from elsewhere.

Well it's fo sho, I'm having a pow wow for New Years.

Same rules as last time but I can't buy the keg for this one so I'm gonna have to get some donations at the party. $5/cup don't be sour sally's about this, I paid for the last few.

Rules/notes from last party, modified a little bit:

There will be beirut (beer pong) and foos ball. Sorry, no jumping castle for this one, it'll be too cold.

If you know the 2nd most beautifulest girl, bring her. I want to know if she's seen the video yet. I hear she's a friend of Derrick's.

No kleptos (people who steal shit in case you didn't know) - seriously this time. Don't jack my shit, I'm fucking serious.

No mean people.

No fights - even if your name is Vince this time. I don't wanna get messed up again

If you puke it better be in the toilet. Speaking of puking, don't feed the dog beer please. Thanks

Please plan ahead and don't drink and drive. I only have one couch but I have tons of blankets and carpeted floor space. There is another comfy couch in the garage but no one has a big enough sac to sleep out there in the cold except me. Gosh I'm such a badass.

If you plan on bringing girls, bring em. If you want to bring more than one guy then ask me first, sausage fests are t3h suck.

Msg me or call me if you need directions or something. I don't have internet after about 4:00 today so calling might be a better option. Here's my number:

(three oh three) ate ate won - four three for too

Hope to see you there! If I don't, be safe and have a good night.

Brandon

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i think my plans are to sit in the hot tub with the mrs. with a bottle of champaigne!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
we had one last night apparently..... but no one officially made it all the way till midnight! lol. its was a long day cause well... molly rolled her shizzy here in moab. pics will follow

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ran Crystal Mtn and Moody Hill Saturday with Layton and Jeremey.

Got a few pics.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
so where are the pics... we have better ones LMAO
ya know a phone call every now and then would be nice..... you are my little sister ya know

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
tacotoy said:
ya know a phone call every now and then would be nice..... you are my little sister ya know
Dude, I was stuck on Prichett till like 2 in the morning. As much fun as it was (which riding with BlingTaco, there's never a dull moment :D ), we had no cell phone reception... I was thinking about that when BlingTaco and 3TRDMARINE were getting Mols truck up the impossible. I have been like in and out of reasonable thought these last few days... Dan basically forced me to go to the hospital, which in essence means my 4Runner is still in GJ at there Toyota dealership getting the axle replaced because I hate the hospital and will not stay alone. This weekend has been highly enjoyable but at the same time has had more of its share of fawked up un-organized shit. Oh yeah and then Mols drove me back in a damn blizzard with her windows all fawkered up... so yeah, mostly. Not to mention the crap my work is putting me through, since I guess in there eyes I am partying or something. So got to make an appearance at work tomorrow (show everyone how fawked up I look), and then drive back up to GJ on Fri to pick my truck up and my camera. I love it, life is always keeping us on our toes and I wouldn't have it anyway else! :xbeer1:

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
Dude, I was stuck on Prichett till like 2 in the morning. As much fun as it was (which riding with BlingTaco, there's never a dull moment :D ), we had no cell phone reception... I was thinking about that when BlingTaco and 3TRDMARINE were getting Mols truck up the impossible. I have been like in and out of reasonable thought these last few days... Dan basically forced me to go to the hospital, which in essence means my 4Runner is still in GJ at there Toyota dealership getting the axle replaced because I hate the hospital and will not stay alone. This weekend has been highly enjoyable but at the same time has had more of its share of fawked up un-organized shit. Oh yeah and then Mols drove me back in a damn blizzard with her windows all fawkered up... so yeah, mostly. Not to mention the crap my work is putting me through, since I guess in there eyes I am partying or something. So got to make an appearance at work tomorrow (show everyone how fawked up I look), and then drive back up to GJ on Fri to pick my truck up and my camera. I love it, life is always keeping us on our toes and I wouldn't have it anyway else! :xbeer1:
mostly? lol well i guess its good that they got you into a hospital. kinda strange that they couldn't ask darryl though but ya

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I am just fried with all the stupid crap going on. If your talking about work, Darryl did tell them... they consider it something work abandonment or something like that. I am almost out to go and talk to them, although as far as I am concerned at this very moment they can all... well, you get the point. Life is too short to be stressed about something as stupid as this.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
451 Posts
...which riding with BlingTaco, there's never a dull moment...

Oh c'mon, busted pump....4runner winched up rocker knocker.....near 2nd flip w/ 4runner....battery issues....get off pritchett at the weeeee hours......pretty dull if you ask me :cool:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL Seems the club has it's share of holiday repairs. A year ago Rich, Craig and I were replacing a transmission in Craig's truck over New Years. Remember that one Rich?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
BlingTaco said:
...which riding with BlingTaco, there's never a dull moment...

Oh c'mon, busted pump....4runner winched up rocker knocker.....near 2nd flip w/ 4runner....battery issues....get off pritchett at the weeeee hours......pretty dull if you ask me :cool:
LMAO... I am serious, there was more excitement after you showed up than before... which considering Mols rolling her chit, that says a lot. Trust me, I wouldn't of had it anyway else :D

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ok, here's my moody pics.

Pics here.

:wiggle:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts