TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, newbie here. I have really enjoyed reading the posts on this website, there's a lot of good info. My situation is this: I have ordered an '05 Tacoma V6 4x4 access cab TRD off-road that should arrive late January. I am going to trade in the stock BF Goodrich P265/70R16 tires for some larger ones and need to know what size the stock truck will accomadate. I think I want 32 1150's. Will these rub without a lift? (I am also thinking of getting a 2-3" lift also though). Also, can somebody recommend a good tire in this size? I won't be doing any "crazy" off-roading, but I do like to go out and mess around in the mud every now and then. Definitely most of my drivig will be on paved roads. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think the 05 comes with 265/75/16 which I think is really close to a 32 x 11.5, but if you are going to trade in the stock tires I would go with some Bridgestone Duelers or BFG All-Terrains, I have had both and have been very pleased with both of them.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
BLT2RCKTRD said:
I think the 05 comes with 265/75/16 which I think is really close to a 32 x 11.5, but if you are going to trade in the stock tires I would go with some Bridgestone Duelers or BFG All-Terrains, I have had both and have been very pleased with both of them.
If I'm not mistaken, depending on how their are packaged, they come with either 245/75R16, or 265/70R16 (31" tall max from factory)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts