TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And can I relocate it?

I'm building my own sub boxes behind my back seat in my 04 DCAB Tacoma.
Trying to make everything look stock.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The first pic is for a child safety seat restrant. NO, it can't be relocated.:rolleyes: The second pic I can make out?:confused:
Sorry had to do that. In one of those moods this morning.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The first pic is for a child safety seat restrant. NO, it can't be relocated.:rolleyes: The second pic I can make out?:confused:
Sorry had to do that. In one of those moods this morning.
did you read the reply above yours before posting?

jim aka the wrooster

ps:
to expand on the answer given in the 1st reply, the box isolates the trailer wiring from the vehicle wiring. this way, if the trailer's brake lights get shorted out or some such, the vehicle brake lights continue to work correctly.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
did you read the reply above yours before posting?

jim aka the wrooster

ps:
to expand on the answer given in the 1st reply, the box isolates the trailer wiring from the vehicle wiring. this way, if the trailer's brake lights get shorted out or some such, the vehicle brake lights continue to work correctly.
Yes I read it and if YOU would have read mine you would have seen at the bottom I told Sizzler: Sorry had to do that. In one of those moods this morning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it.

I'm going to rip out that little support, about 24 in of it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im interested to see how your subs turn out. What kind are you going with? theres not a whole hell of alot of room there to work with.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ya, i had the same thing on mine, I actually had enough slack in the wire to put it uner my rug, under the seat. The thing that sucked for me was cutting the jack holder of the back of the cab.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts