TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this hose supposed to go on? I don't know how long its has been off what every it is supposed to be on. Its been a while since I've been under the hood for more than just checking the fluid levels. Cold winters in NH.
2002 2.7 liter

What is supposed to go here?

Please help.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The first hose should go on a nipple on your silencer box on your main air induction tube. I think I see it in the picture. There should be a nipple between the two horizontal guards.

The second one is the vent connection for the EVAP system. If memory serves there is a pipe that runs along your radiator and it sould be connected to the EVAP canister on the driver's side and a hose that connects to that nipple on the passenger side. I think I see the hose going downward in your picture.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bingo! Thanks Gadget

·
Registered
324 Posts
yea the first is FPR and should just be connected within the vacuum lines somewhere. and the second is connected via the evap box where Gadget said to.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
All that is shown is the fuel pressure regulator and the vacuum sensing hose to the airbox. Nothing involving EVAP.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
i needed an oil change QUICKLY on tues night, and the only place open was PepBoys.
the entire event was interesting- i almost went fist to cuffs with the walking asshole tech.
the asshole tech rerouted a few hoses- this being one of them.
yea, i put a call into corporate.....

(AK, thanks for the help on the phone)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts