TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
00Andy said:
What kind of sliders do you have and how happy have you been with them? It looks like my wife might be getting me a set for Christmas this year so I'm doing a little homework.
Demello Offroad Heavy Duty Round sliders welded on. They have worked great for me and I recommend them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just got the new AOR sliders they are beefy and are farly cheep if you get the u weld it kit 199 shipped. You just have to have a welder to weld the legs to the main bars and to the truck.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have demello. no complaints whatsoever

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have the AllPro rock guards and have no complaints as of yet, they have gotten me out of some nasty rock gardens. One time I was able to pivot my left side off a 4 foot rock to turn left in a sharp turn. No problem!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I guess I'll go ahead and put in my suggestion. I have a set from Timberwolf Fabrications. I guess it all depends on where you live and how much shipping you want to pay. The link to his site is in my sig.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I have demello bolt on hd rock crusher sliders and they are the great. Not cheap but cheaper than fixing body damage from wheeling without them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got a set from Stubbs Welding. Beat the crap out of them for a few weeks and slightly bent up one of the corners near the front passenger wheel. Only complaint is that they should of made the rod that connects the sliders to the frame closer to the whee wells. This way you can't bend the sliders up. But overall a great product.
l :(

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Hipoyoyo sliders. Me and a buddy of mine made them. 1.5" dia. tubing for the main bar & legs back to the frame. 1.25" dia. tubing for the outer hoop. I used .120 wall

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have some Cornfed Sliders. NO complaints at all, beat the crap out of them and just respray. They are awesome.

Brian

·
Registered
153 Posts
Reckelhoff said:
I have some Cornfed Sliders. NO complaints at all, beat the crap out of them and just respray. They are awesome.

Brian
Cornfed makes sliders now? Oh man if I only knew.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I dont think he mass produces them, but if need be, I am sure he can make some for you if you email him since you are semi close to him.

Brian

·
Registered
116 Posts
Pink Taco said:
Hipoyoyo sliders. Me and a buddy of mine made them. 1.5" dia. tubing for the main bar & legs back to the frame. 1.25" dia. tubing for the outer hoop. I used .120 wall
Could you e-mail me some pics of your sliders, as well as any other tips and suggestions? I'm going to try and make some myself next week, and I'm trying to gather as much info as I can. Thanks.
My addy is: bronor(at)gmail.com
Brock

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I'm surprised no one has bentup sliders, or maybe I just didn't read close enough. I have bentup square tube sliders and have beat the crap outta them, they have been to Rubicon, Moab and random local rock piles, respray and they are good as new! :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts