TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious to know what kinds of terrain most wheel on the majority of the time??---

Muddin'?
Rock Crawling?

Urban Wheeling?
Sand?
Slick Rock?
Pre-Runner race type?
What else am I missing???

Most of the time for myself, its rock crawling. With the occasional mud hole and some rally style here and there [that my poor truck hates to do]

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Rocks, trails, urban, friends personal trails and land.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Rock Crawling,Urban Wheeling,Slick Rock, and Pre-Runner race type if I had a truck to do it in.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I used to like to do the mud thing (see the current stuck of the month), but it is just too much work to clean up, and I also recently learned that my alternator and my AC idler pulley didn't like all the muddin' I used to do. I mainly do trails now whenever I get the chance to actually get out. Oh, I almost forgot about urban wheelin'. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I usually traverse upon sandy/rocky trails. Oh yeah, I also accelerate over most speed bumps, so count me in on the Urban wheelers category. :xsmokin1:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Urban wheelin.... you mean punting civics and cavaliers outta the way? ;)

I like trails mostly - mud is the devil :xdevil: - rocks of course, hill climbs, I am not a fan of way off camber obsticles. As per the new trendy sticker "Daily Driver: If I roll this I'm screwed"

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ive been doing too much mudding lately, its such a pain to clean up I just stopped washing it if I knew I was going to go back out a few days later ;) .

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Puckett said:
Urban wheelin.... you mean punting civics and cavaliers outta the way? ;)

I like trails mostly - mud is the devil :xdevil: - rocks of course, hill climbs, I am not a fan of way off camber obsticles. As per the new trendy sticker "Daily Driver: If I roll this I'm screwed"
Dont forget all the Subies on the road!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
39 Participants
TQM3 (Last IFS in AZ)
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing