TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone can help me figure out what exact lift is on this truck. Tried the search function came up with like 9000 things.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i blew the front end up last night. So itook the cv's out this morning so i could drve it in 2wd.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Trying to figure out 3 things: What kind, how much lift (it looks like the coil overs can still be cranked 4 or 5 more inches), and how much do yall think it is worth (going to be straight axled soon) thanks

·
Registered
911 Posts
Just my opinion but I think those coils are probably cranked as far as they need to go without causing damage to them. The windings are pretty close!!! maybe just the picture though

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Yeah, those things are cranked A LOT!

If it's your truck, pull out the coils and measure the threads. Loosen the collar as much as you can go. When new, you should be at the bottom of the threads and have about 1/4 of play in the coil. If you have more, chances are those coils are worn out.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i tore up something in my front end last night.(every 20 or so feet while driving about 2 miles an hour it would sound like something
(a piece of metal) would get caught in the gear and cause my front tires to lock up) so i took out the cv's so i could drive it to work but if it is bad for it then i need to park it

·
Registered
77 Posts
this setup is just like mine presently. tm 6 and the coilovers add 3 or so. without your cvs, your wheel can come off while driving. no bueno. also your camber is fucked up majorly. so is mine when you jack up the coils because trailmaster gets rid of the uppercontrol arm.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i knew i had a 3 inch body i was just wondering about the suspension.
What would a lift like this sell for?

·
Registered
315 Posts
about ..... tree-fiddy :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
no that one is a 6 inch. with coilovers that are adjustable. but to get the right camber out of them, you need to have stock length coils.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
deermeat said:
i paid 600 for my 3.5 fabtech and this one is a 9 inch
You've got a 6" Trailmaster lift. Nobody makes a single lift kit more than 6". You are getting 9" from your 6" Trailmaster + 3" body lift. You can probably sell it for around $400-500. This guy has had one listed for 3 weeks @ $650 and he still can't sell it. http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50259

1 - 20 of 21 Posts