TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TAKING A SURVEY ON LIFTS. WHAT KIND DO YOU HAVE? LIKES? DISLIKES? RIDE QUALITY? DO IT YOURSELF? :saw:

THANKS!

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
RCBS said:
TAKING A SURVEY ON LIFTS. WHAT KIND DO YOU HAVE? LIKES? DISLIKES? RIDE QUALITY? DO IT YOURSELF? :saw:

THANKS!
I USE A CUSTOM LIFT! I LIKE IT A LOT! I USED TO HAVE 20" OF LIFT, BUT NOW I HAVE AROUND 12". THAT IS THE COOL THING ABOUT HAVING A CUSTOM LIFT, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I WANT TO DROP DOWN ANOTHER 3". THANKS FOR ASKING!!!

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
valkyrie said:
WHY DON'T YOU SEARCH & READ? I AM PRETTY SURE THERE'S SOMEBODY ON HERE WHO HAS MODIFIED THEIR SUSPENSION AND WRITTEN ABOUT IT...
DUDE, YOU ARE TEH CRAZAY!!!1!!ELEVEN! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE ON HERE TALK ABOUT WHAT LIFT THEY HAVE!

*USES SEARCH FUNCTION*

WOOPS! YOU WERE RIGHT. I JUST USED THAT NEATO SEARCH FUNCTION, AND SURE ENOUGH THERE'S LIKE 10,000 THREADS ABOUT ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT LIFTS, AND COMMENTS FROM A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT THEY LIKE AND DON'T LIKE ABOUT THOSE LIFTS. SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE EVEN DID WRITE-UPS ABOUT HOW THEY INSTALLED THOSE LIFTS AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER MODIFICATIONS!!

YOU KNOW, IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN FIND WHEN YOU USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! BUT I'M THINKING IT'D BE MUCH EASIER TO BE A LAZY FUCK AND START A "SURVEY" SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO THAT WORK FOR ME...

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
why Are You Guys Sooooo Mean????? I Mean, Really, He Is Just Asking A Question. It's Not Like We Haven't All Asked The Same Question At One Time Or Another. Just Answer The Question!!!! I Use A Donahoe Lift With Deavers In Back. I Love It!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You For The Reply Rubber. Dunno Why But It Seems Like There Are A Lot More Rude People Here Anymore. I Guess I Could Use The Search Engine And Get Some Results... But I Was Under The Impression That This Was An Offroad Forum...thus Talking About Offroad Stuff. I Guess I Don't Have The "hot Topic" List Or Any Stupid Pictures To Post. But I Do Value The *current* Thoughts And Ideas Of The People On This Site...well...most Of Them Anyway.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
The reason people are so rude here is, yes, the search function works very well. The folder you posted in, (suspension) has most, if not all the info you need. as far as current, if you go into the suspension forum, hit search, there are about 10-15 threads that are less than a month old. We give most a hard time because it is there, and no one uses it. It is like going to Home Depot and asking where the paint department is. The signs are there, you just have to look up and see them :D

As for my lift....I have an 04 Taco with Donahoes up front, a 9 pack Deaver leaf set, and Donahoe reservoir shocks out back. It rides like you just dove onto a giant bed with silk sheets, and you are covered with baby oil.....aaaaahhh soooooo smooooth. Not that I have felt what the baby oil and silk sheets really feels like :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...silk sheets and baby oil, now that brings back fond memories of large :boobies:. OOPS, a bit off topic. 05 taco here, hoes, TC arms, Dakars (soon to be installed), bil 5150's. I like the ride and it's a champ OR.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Valkyrie: I love the smell of napalm in the morning, there's no other smell like it...smells like victory. LMFAO on that one.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
rubberpants said:
The reason people are so rude here is, yes, the search function works very well...blah blah blah
I just think it's retarded to type in all caps. That irritated me more than the OP being extremely lazy.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
With Donahoe Racing you cant go wrong.

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
rubberpants said:
why Are You Guys Sooooo Mean????? I Mean, Really, He Is Just Asking A Question. It's Not Like We Haven't All Asked The Same Question At One Time Or Another. Just Answer The Question!!!! I Use A Donahoe Lift With Deavers In Back. I Love It!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I know you don't want to come across as a dick to anyone on this board, but why do you insist on kissing everyones ass? And no, I haven't asked that question before....But just so you don't hate me.... I also use Hoes and Deavers.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mine's in my siggie; it's fine for occasional hard-intermediate wheeling in flyover country, but I'm working out some minor issues getting myself in tune with it for the street....my wife drives the truck too, and her bitching about it (and the antenna) is my immediate problem. If I were to do it over again, I'd go with the 2.0 SAWs (advice I ignored) but my current OME system will get the job done for the time being.

Search my posts and take a look at the replies in the threads....spend a little time and you'll easily find the comments that influenced my decisions.

If you get really confused, you can always pm HardTaco....he's always helped me out in such situations.

Good luck and regards,

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
mr.trd said:
I know you don't want to come across as a dick to anyone on this board, but why do you insist on kissing everyones ass? And no, I haven't asked that question before....But just so you don't hate me.... I also use Hoes and Deavers.
whose ass am I kissing again?

·
Registered
532 Posts
n9emz said:
If you get really confused, you can always pm HardTaco....he's always helped me out in such situations.

Good luck and regards,
x2. pm hardtaco. he is the resident taco guru specializing in the hard stuff like lifts and is always willing to help a noob find his way.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
:lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: Posts two thru four... :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: Thats some funny shit right there.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
rubberpants said:
It rides like you just dove onto a giant bed with silk sheets, and you are covered with baby oil.....aaaaahhh soooooo smooooth. Not that I have felt what the baby oil and silk sheets really feels like :rolleyes:

lol great analogy! LOL

1 - 20 of 52 Posts