TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got about a 500 dollar budget...what rims should i get for my tacoma

PLEASE NOTE~ those are aftermarket rims but i dont like them..the rims im going with are 15x8s so keep that in mind

pics would help also

·
Registered
286 Posts
17x8 sequia ( can't spell ) rims are nice...i'd go with those on a stocker

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
What's wrong with the one's you have on there? Those almost look like the Ivan Stewart TRD rims. Just like above, summit racing has some goods ones if you must change.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
95RunnerSR5 said:
the summit cragar soft 8 black steelies are still $6 bucks cheaper a rim and look better! free shipping too :D

It wouldn't matter on his truck but on the '01 to '04 Tacos I don't believe the soft 8's will fit without grinding the calipers down. Wheeler's steelies are made to fit. I don't really like the Cragar wheels anyway.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
badmoonrising said:
what kind of moron would post this in this section. ARE YOU A MORRRROOON?

no offense or anything. next time try....i dont know, the tacoma section?
it was in the tacoma section but moved...

the rims i got on there are 17'' pwc rims and they rub and i really dont like the look...i was looking at cragar but idk how they look u saw them on another tacoma but didnt really like the way they looked

·
Registered
328 Posts
sploosh said:
It wouldn't matter on his truck but on the '01 to '04 Tacos I don't believe the soft 8's will fit without grinding the calipers down. Wheeler's steelies are made to fit. I don't really like the Cragar wheels anyway.

Get the wheelers.com stealies!!! :saw:

·
Registered
636 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
15 Participants
anthonycoley
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing