TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my Nerf bars, light bar and PIAA 525 driving lights. What should I get now? My plan is to get sliders and posibbly a front winch bumper, however my rear bumper always hits when am wheelin'. My truck is completely stock right now except for the grey wire mod. I got 500 bucks to spend. Should i save for a lift kit (Fabtech is what am looking for) or get sliders and a rear bumper from bent up? Either way am still going to lift the truck. Teh lift might just come a little later. :welder:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Get the lift... build the rest yourself.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Protecting the body from damage should be your first mod. I wish I had sliders as my first mod because I ended up with dents all down my rocker panels before I got them. Get some sliders and a bumper. Sounds like you almost have enough money to get both anyway, but if it came down to 1 go with the sliders.

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
thanhnp said:
I just sold my Nerf bars, light bar and PIAA 525 driving lights. What should I get now? My plan is to get sliders and posibbly a front winch bumper, however my rear bumper always hits when am wheelin'. My truck is completely stock right now except for the grey wire mod. I got 500 bucks to spend. Should i save for a lift kit (Fabtech is what am looking for) or get sliders and a rear bumper from bent up? Either way am still going to lift the truck. Teh lift might just come a little later. :welder:
I would say sliders then a bumper.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just looking at Bentup.com they have some square and round sliders. Which ones should i get. I have a 02 Xtra Cab Black

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's all in your preference of looks. Either one you get will do the job and be plenty stong. An advatage of square is you can use them as steps as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts