TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just signed up on this forum this week. Soz for being so lazy, but I just thought I'd ask if anyone could show me any particularly important posts that I should take a look at first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks very much, Michael

·
Registered
89 Posts
many threads have "sticky" posts at the top of all the most current posts that are either common questions or just plain old good info/good posts that all should read....start there

and welcome :cool:

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
mikegladsz said:
Hi! I just signed up on this forum this week. Soz for being so lazy, but I just thought I'd ask if anyone could show me any particularly important posts that I should take a look at first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks very much, Michael
I'm not trying to be rude when I say this but I'd certainly suggest reading the headings on the different categories before posting some more. You posted this in the "Miscellaneous Stuff For Sale" category. Does this seriously have anything to do with something, anything, for sale? Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude but seriously... Stuff like this, and anything basic, should go in the "Tell Us Who You Are" section or "Off Topic" maybe. I'm very curious how you decided to put it here?

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Read all the stickies at the top of each thread and start out by reading all the Tech/FAQ section that is on the right side of the top banner. That will get you pretty well started. Oh and yeah please if you are going to start a thread please make sure its in the proper catagory, and if its a tech question try searching first.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Now why doesn't all the newbs do not post like this for their first post. I applaud the O.P on this one.:clap:

But you know if we had each new newb ask this question someone would start flaming them about reposting. :D

Life still good with you?

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Bear are you drunk again that made almost no sence

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
98taco4x said:
Bear are you drunk again that made almost no sence
no just not awake yet this morning!:xzzz: I reread my post and you are right, makes no sense what so ever! :confused:

I just don't give a rats ass to go back and edit it!

you knew what I meant didnt you?

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Bear said:
Now why doesn't all the newbs do not post like this for their first post. I applaud the O.P on this one.:clap:
Bear a lot of newbs post like this for their first post. ie in the wrong folder. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
But at least he tried!

damn it! A on effort F on execution!

and no I am still not awake!

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
You need to go and get a couple more cups of coffee before you attempt at posting anymore. :D

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
coffee don't help! I desensitized myself in college! I just need to shut the hell up!

Boy what a novel concept…a day without me posting! Can you imagine a day without Hytenor, me and a couple of the other post whores not posting on the same day? the board would die.LOL

Well maybe not but you get my insomiacitic (sp?) meaning

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Yeah the board would be full of newbies wondering what the hell to do. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts