TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know what size the return line is on the pwr steering pump? For a V6. Thats where my leak is at...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn't I just replace it with any hose from an auto parts store? And spend at the most $3.00. I'm strapped for cash...all the time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
dign_in said:
Couldn't I just replace it with any hose from an auto parts store? And spend at the most $3.00. I'm strapped for cash...all the time.
I suppose. Maybe 3/8 line would work. Or maybe you would spend $17.58 or more on different size hoses until you found the one that worked. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flatlandtacoma said:
I suppose. Maybe 3/8 line would work. Or maybe you would spend $17.58 or more on different size hoses until you found the one that worked. :D
Good point!

·
Registered
436 Posts
dign_in said:
Does anyone know what size the return line is on the pwr steering pump? For a V6. Thats where my leak is at...
the return line on my 4 banger i think was 3/8 or close enough to work. i also used clamps u tighten down with screwdriver/socket so i coule make sure they were tight enough to not leak. u could cut a small piece off the end and take it to a parts store to make sure they gave u the right size too....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts