TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stocky foam is all tweeked. time for a new one. Curious of what you all are using and any pics is appreciated. I love the new Corolla S wheel, but would probably cost 2 legs and a left nut to get one. Thinking more on the lines of Grant....

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Karnage said:
My stocky foam is all tweeked. time for a new one. Curious of what you all are using and any pics is appreciated. I love the new Corolla S wheel, but would probably cost 2 legs and a left nut to get one. Thinking more on the lines of Grant....

I want to get a removable wheel, then take my 01 and sell it with the airbag in it since its pretty much a trail rig. heres a bump for ya though

·
Registered
49 Posts
One of those 8 inch diameter ones made out of chain. Sure does make it hard to steer in the rocks w/o hydro, but it kicks ass at the mall. :D

If you run a new wheel from a modern car, say that corolla, can you hook up the air bag?

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Zzyzx said:
One of those 8 inch diameter ones made out of chain. Sure does make it hard to steer in the rocks w/o hydro, but it kicks ass at the mall. :D

If you run a new wheel from a modern car, say that corolla, can you hook up the air bag?
are you reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyy sure :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sure about what, my chain wheel? Ya, I just swap it out before I go to your house cus I don't want you to know I'm a member of XIV.

As far as the Corolla wheel? No, that's why I asked. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
zszac111 said:
I want to get a removable wheel, then take my 01 and sell it with the airbag in it since its pretty much a trail rig. heres a bump for ya though
Any ideas on where to find such a setup?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would have to take apart my wifes new wheel to find out. I dont see why it wouldnt. Most Toy harnesses are pretty similar if not identical for the same parts of different makes. I personally dont care for the airbag really, more for the looks.
I did find a nice grant from a Jegs catalog that looked real similar for pretty cheap. Im probably just order that one with a disconnect.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The Professor™ said:
Any ideas on where to find such a setup?

http://www.bluetorchfab.com/oscomm/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_97&osCsid=4c7f72ad5a73daaa1a88b5738ef59464

blue torch fab is a very cool shop to talk to or buy parts, i have there diff covers and plan on using there gussets on my exo. i have called them to just ask there opinion and they are willing to talk to ya even if you dont buy one of there products. O and i won a gift certificate from them that i need to use :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts