TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to get a lift for sure and i was almost positive i was gonna go for a 2.5 in suspension with coilovers, leaf pack and shocks then i was gonna stick on a set of 16x8 eagle alloys wrapped in 32" bfg mts but........ i am worried it will not be worth it and i wont be able to notice a change in height or that it is raised at all... the only way to raise it on top of that would be with a bodylift.... i was thinking 2" bl and 33s and i would be able to tell the difference... but i dont know if it is worth the money and time to go a little bit bigger with a little bit bigger tire... what would you do?

·
Registered
203 Posts
try this...i dont know how much or how hard you offroad but maybe try this set up. go 3" spacer lift (toytec) then AAL and some Bils in rear to even the truck out. then pound out the pinch weld mod, put on 33's and use for a while . then when you go to offroad for some fun (not serious offroad) put a 1" bodylift on to make sure you clear the 33's completely. you can do all of this for a real reasonable price and you will DEFINATELY notice a difference in size in your truck.
or do nothing at all and just enjoy your Tacoma stock like alot of people do.
either way you drive a Tacoma which rules.

·
Registered
102 Posts
you will notice a difference if you upgrade a size in tires. I guess it all matters on HOW noticable you want it to be. no your not going too look like a monster truck but will people be able to tell you have a lifted truck? yes. and if you go coilovers and a new leaf pack not only will you have a lifted truck, you will have a very nice riding lifted truck :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts