1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
870 Posts
playing in the mud would get really old...nice vid dell, cant wait to get up to coyote/red lake next month- another spot the eastcoasters aint got.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
You know how I know your trails are really lame?

Because your sitting here trying to start a silly argument instead of wheeling those awesome trails you speak of. Btw I wasnt impressed with the footage. :flipoff4:

We got trails. Just wait till awsmdc gets back from SETO.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
You know how I know your trails are really lame?

Because your sitting here trying to start a silly argument instead of wheeling those awesome trails you speak of. Btw I wasnt impressed with the footage. :flipoff4:

We got trails. Just wait till awsmdc gets back from SETO.
x2 those rocks look too dry! wheres the fun in having traction??

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
kinda laugh to myself looking at this. I bet those km2s worked awesome out there, I had mud terrains and they weren't aggressive enough for east coast wheelin. Plus take a look in ultimate adventure 2010, there is a reason they had more breakdowns that year than any other year and even said that it was because the east coast was brutal. Ill admit a western rig wont work so well out here and vice versa

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I got about 10 seconds into Dells vid and had to turn it off due to shitty tune selection. Terrain kind of looks like my secret spot about 3 minutes from my house.....

I have to say the east coast vids were a lot more entertaining lol. The sound of motors revving is always better that some cheezeball nickelback soundtrack.

D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Where is the fun without bumping it?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just come to Texas, and you can have it all.:D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
How do you guys like buying new cats just so your truck can pass a test :flipoff4:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
How do you guys like buying new cats just so your truck can pass a test :flipoff4:
never had to replace a cat cause it wouldnt pass smog:rolleyes:

us easterners also don't have gay laws, smog testing, and :xrainbow: everywhere you look haha:D
how do you guys like wheeling on all private land, ohv parks and fenced areas? i live in a huge city , yet in 20min i can wheel some of Arizona's er... WEST COAST's hardest trails, for FREE !.
in 8 minutes i can be on a dirt road and drive 100+ miles of all dirt roads thru state and national forest land

1 - 20 of 56 Posts