TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i think i found the right place!! summer is comin and looks like there will be lots of fun wheelin time ahead. Hear about u guys/gals a while ago and Finally got my 1990 Yota up and running. I only have 33"s and a 5" lift on it now but more goodies to come! cant wait to get out and find some good trial's and meet some great people, and talk toys:saw:. i am lookin for the camera now to put up pic's soon :p

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
jesus we are collecting newbs! when is this shit gunna end? cant we make a quota on new members or something. this is fuckin riddiculous. ive seen three new member posts in two days.

Just givin ya shit! Welcome. seems like you did find the right place. we like to have fun around here! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Jager as in the drink, but also means in german Hunter!

And thank you for the warm welcome Avsfreak! got me off gard there for a sec or so :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
welcome!! see you on the trails

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Yes Jager as in the drink, but also means in german Hunter!

And thank you for the warm welcome Avsfreak! got me off gard there for a sec or so :p
any time! we'll see you out there!

·
Registered
26 Posts
jesus we are collecting newbs! when is this shit gunna end? cant we make a quota on new members or something. this is fuckin riddiculous. ive seen three new member posts in two days.
Hey I resemble that remark! LoL

Welcome Jager- I'm new too, but this place seems accommodating.

P

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Well i think i found the right place!! summer is comin and looks like there will be lots of fun wheelin time ahead. Hear about u guys/gals a while ago and Finally got my 1990 Yota up and running. I only have 33"s and a 5" lift on it now but more goodies to come! cant wait to get out and find some good trial's and meet some great people, and talk toys:saw:. i am lookin for the camera now to put up pic's soon :p
Want to go with us Tomorrow? Silver Grill Dwntwn Ft. collins 10:30am. Going to Seven mile.

·
7,735 Posts
Welcome, and ignore avs freak.. he doesn't remember that he was a noob too at one point.

5" of lift?! wow.. got pix?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Want to go with us Tomorrow? Silver Grill Dwntwn Ft. collins 10:30am. Going to Seven mile.
Ahhh i wish i could but its a lilttle bit of a short notice for me. I do really appreciate the offer :) maybe next week, so then i dont have anything already planned :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish i was able to :(. i had a blow out on the rear tire and had to get tires before i got my lift so i had to get some that fit under the wheelwells. my plan was to get 35's and spacer, untill that happened, but the bright side is that i didnt have to pay for them lol eairly b-day gift.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts