TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok first off I'm looking for ideas from you guys and for you to also show alot of interest in the idea you present.. enough interest in an idea thats presented perhaps it will be produced !

Shrockworks here in Houston produces some sick armor, that being bumpers front/rear skid plates and sliders. I'm hoping to present some ideas to Jim and hopefully convince him that there is more of a market he can produce products for !

IE: rear 3rd skid
Lift shackles
belly pan skids
shock relocation kits
... whatever else you guys can think of

Post your ideas up in this thread if you like someone else's idea Quote it
or send all ideas to adminsynaptic at gmail dot com

anything to do with steel, tube, 4x4 will be considered.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
rear tube bumper as well. im in the market right now. Also an affordable bed bar would be cool. affordable spare tire carrier, etc

·
Registered
655 Posts
rear tube bumper, bed mounted spare tire carrier, under body armor (transfer case, rear diff, fule tank, etc).

are the sliders you make there DOM tubing?

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
how about a tire carrier that mounts to the reciever hitch. but is straight up to be used with 4runners and the like (ahem sami's) that seem to poppulat the shop space now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
belly skid, front and rear bumpers, sliders. for my junk built in town so i don't have to pay shipping. see if you can find out what kinda of price we are looking at if yall need my truck to prototype tundra junk

·
Registered
704 Posts
An in-cab, soundproof cage for the passenger side of my truck for my wife.:wife:

Must be removable to go from an 06 to a 95.5 Taco. ;)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ok. I didnt know you were serious.

I am gonna fab an above bed mounted safari rack for my short bed.

There aint a whole lot of room for crap in the short bed, so above it, seems like a good spot. I am gonna also have it to were your rear view is not blocked and a light bar/headache rack type doo-hickey on top. Id have Shrockworks do it, but I like meltin metal.:welder:

Maybe Jim can put sumpin like this in his Taco line-up.

If you build it...they will buy it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
18 Participants
Eliot
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing