TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sellsome 2001 alloys. They are in pristine shape. NO scratches at all. I took them off for my lift two years ago and now I need to get them out of my garage. What would be a good asking price? I'm thinking E-Bay....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Around here you might get 200 bucks, Ebay would be your best bet if you want more than that.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to get at least $250 (not including shipping). Am I out of my mind?

·
Registered
264 Posts
BornOnFire said:
I'd like to get at least $250 (not including shipping). Am I out of my mind?
They are 16x7 right? If they are in that great of shape, you might get that out of them. Here are some recent completed auctions on ebay for 16x7 Tacoma Alloys:
$305

$207.50

$305

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's Promising! They are in Perfect shape. I even have the center Caps and Lug Nuts to go with it. Should be a pretty good deal to whomever gets it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fyi

I am selling these via the classified sectrion if anyone is interested... Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did your $175 include shipping? How far did you ship them and about what did it cost you? Thanks.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
BornOnFire said:
I am selling these via the classified sectrion if anyone is interested... Thanks.
you will find that around here there are more trying to get rid of OE rims ;) ...for the same reason you are.

have you tried Customtacos?

ebay will still be your best bet.
I shipped a set out and each one was just over 20#. all you have to do to estimate is to log onto UPS' site and punch in the 'to and from' zips with the weight and box dimentions.

·
Registered
297 Posts
BornOnFire said:
Ive been trying to get rid of mine for months. I tried on delphi forever. Once more here, then ebay they go. Not a large demand for them here....
-Scott

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got $600 towards a new set of tires from a used car and tire/wheel dealer down the road for my 02. He gets tacomas every once and a while and can sell them for a lot more when they have the alloys instead of the stealies.... But this guy was an idiot, in no way should you expect to get 600 for them, but you may find a dealer in a similar situation??? Plus I wanted to brag....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tacopia said:
I just got $600 towards a new set of tires from a used car and tire/wheel dealer down the road for my 02. He gets tacomas every once and a while and can sell them for a lot more when they have the alloys instead of the stealies.... But this guy was an idiot, in no way should you expect to get 600 for them, but you may find a dealer in a similar situation??? Plus I wanted to brag....
All I can say is that you are one lucky Fukker. Give me that Jack Ass's name! LOL...

·
Registered
16 Posts
BornOnFire said:
All I can say is that you are one lucky Fukker. Give me that Jack Ass's name! LOL...

Funny thing was the guy asked me at while I was driving down the street to pull over. Thats when he asked me if I still had my stock rims and I made the deal. Just too good to be true!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tacopia said:
Funny thing was the guy asked me at while I was driving down the street to pull over. Thats when he asked me if I still had my stock rims and I made the deal. Just too good to be true!
Seriously, Do you have that guys # or company name? Could you please PM it to me. I will ship them to him for Free at that price!!! No joke!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who knows, Maybe the guy can get OEM prices for those. Arent they like $350 each from the dealer?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts