TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been by in a while, been swamped at work and even on the weekends. Whats been going on with the club lately? I miss anything? The taco is going to get resurected here as soon as the lawyers stop duking it out. Finally got the hood open today and it seems the only things that are beyond fixable in the engine compartment is the alternator, fuse box, and the charcoal canister. i think it may run if i get the radiator off of the fan. any ideas for it? a little bit of :saw: and :welder: and she shall live again!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, exactly what i was thinking, i think it barely needs to resemble a taco. is there anyone running a truggy in the xrra? we may need a taco truggy from the club to "compete"

·
Registered
878 Posts
I've seen a number of 3.4L NA & SC engines between the tubes of competition trucks lately...it is nice to have the cab for winter wheeling though!

The more dead weight you lose the better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
bluetaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing