TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
hey,i'm the only one who lives on the western slope in this club,i am going to gj on friday3rd thru sun to run 21, and billings canyon,you arent gonna have a rig here right?
trying to get troy and mols over if they can make it,maybe we can get together for a beer

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Dude, you need to convince your work how much cheaper airfare is with a Saturday stay ...

Guapo - I don't know if my rig is really capable enough for Billings, and Molly is still minus a front R&P. 21 Road might work though - I gots plenty of armor!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dammit if I had been more ont he ball and paid attention to dates I woulda made this trip happen.. *sigh* sorry Guapo! Mike -= next time you are out let us know when - plan to fly back on sunday eavening and we'll do junction again and this time with GUAPO!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Guapotaco said:
hey,i'm the only one who lives on the western slope in this club,i am going to gj on friday3rd thru sun to run 21, and billings canyon,you arent gonna have a rig here right?
trying to get troy and mols over if they can make it,maybe we can get together for a beer
Pertaining to this statement.....hey,i'm the only one who lives on the western slope in this club.....

Last time I checked, that would not be accurate :xsmokin1:

·
Registered
739 Posts
last i heard you moved to texas,but what do i know?
ok,so there are 2 of us who live on the western slope, hell maybe more????

·
Registered
451 Posts
Guapotaco said:
last i heard you moved to texas,but what do i know?
ok,so there are 2 of us who live on the western slope, hell maybe more????
Some engineering schooling for a couple months....no biggie tho dude. don't sweat it....just keepin the record straight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts