TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1984 x-cab sr5 5sp 22r, original interior with no rips or tears 1 small crack on dash and everything works, new paint (not perfect but looks good) NO rust on body or frame, 3'' lift w/ 33'' at tires and 16'' weld look alike wheels(tires and wheels about 6 months old), new slave cyl, new brakes, optima red top, hella 500's up front, sylvania head lights, k&n air filter, both front axle seals replaced a couple weeks ago,cd player, full tune up 2 months ago w/ toyota parts, tool box, tinted windows. The only neg issue is when it is very cold (20-40 degrees) outside and the truck has sat overnight it takes it a couples of tries to start, but any other time fires right up first try. The truck has 200k but the motor has about 100k but all seals t-chain ect. were replaced. NOT trying to sell but I may have to in the near future. I know the prices of these trucks vary alot but just tring to get an idea of a fair price for buyer and seller

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man thats what I kind of thought, hopefully I wont have to sell it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
$3500-4000
i'd say $3000 at the most if it doesn't have A/C and it's more of a dd.
I paid $3300 for my '88 w/115k, in nearly showroom condition on 33's w/ new paint, new int., A/C, Cruise control,EFI, extra cab..etc.
so, maybe in pristine condition , i think the xtracab kinda takes place of the extra you pay for the solid axle. You also have to do a bunch of work to a SA truck to get it trail worthy anyways.
I'm sure its a great looking truck...post up some pics and we can maybe even give a better idea.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Come on guys, fair price yto sell this thing to me is easy...I dont know....$10, $15, oh, and of course I'll come and wash your new truck for you....lol. I'll even wear my team trail carnage thong for an extra $5. lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow now thats a hard offer to refuse HAHA. Not to highjack my own thread but we should have a get together somewhere around the tanger outlet area so all us guys in mid and south ga can met all you guys. Wish Ilived up there in N Ga that area is so awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts