TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
I'm down for a wrencherthon or a bbq. I'm working on my welding/plasma cart now.

Oh btw brandon I have your chair and c clamp now lol

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
I don't mind it at my place. We can build mikes links and beef up the stock mounts, lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Well I'm always down to have a BBQ at my place but I ain't got shit for tools. Got plenty of room for people to crash if they wanna reenact the legend of Makers Mike!
I don't mind it at my place. We can build mikes links and beef up the stock mounts, lol
Either way sounds good, set a date and let's do it. Maybe it will give me some motivation to install those chevy springs if i havent done it by then.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
Mid to late next month? I need to do my rear frame bushings for the rear shackles.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Pismo 11/5-11/9. If the snow doesn't come, I may go hit Slickrock thanksgiving weekend. I'll be slammed in Dec with end of the year work crap. I will make an effort to make a wrenchathon mid Nov if it gets planned.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm pretty busy these next two months with Vacation, 2 weddings, holidays, and work projects. Don't plan around me but I might be able to meet up the weekend of the 22nd if we did do a meetup.

Once things settle down a bit I could also host a bbq at my place in WC too so if I miss this one I can host another after the NY.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
12 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing