TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Says the guy that just back from Hawaii!
It's funny you say that. I actually rented a 4dr Wrangler while I was there. Didn't get a chance to wheel it but rented it to have the top off. And don't flame me but I kinda liked it. :flamethro

AND

I swear that Fabtech is the state lift kit in HI. EVERY single Taco I saw had the big ol cross member drop bracket on it. If it wasn't a fabtech lift it was a body lift.

I saw 1 SAS rig there and TONS of 4dr Wranglers but I think about 98% were rentals since they were all stock. Only 2 Jeeps I saw were serious.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Axle. Its needed it since I bought it, and shes been rode hard all year. Ive got several things to do over xmas break. Axle service, alternator upgrade new rear springs, new battery and an oil change.
Keep me posted when you end up doing this, i'll help you if I'm free. It's not guarantee with holidays etc.. but if I need to get my wrenching fix on I may just bug out. Plus I'd like to learn a bit more on SA.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
done with season Dec 7th so up for whatever after that.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
I say bbq/wrenchathon. We can weld up Mikeys new arms

Erika ordered a xmas tree permit for the Mendo ntl' forrest, and she was thinking of going next weekend. Anyone want to cut down a xmas tree?

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
12 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing