TTORA Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
its 2015 guys, lets start kicking around some ideas here. Id like to make a few runs this year.

The 2nd annual NorCal TTORA Rubicon run is absolutely at the top of my list.
We had a fucking blast last year, would like to get the same group together and add to it!

Lets get this shit going guys, lets get out on the trails!

·
Registered
769 Posts
its 2015 guys, lets start kicking around some ideas here. Id like to make a few runs this year.

We had a fucking blast last year, would like to get the same group together and add to it!

Bald Mountain is open year round, maybe we can get a run organized for February. Pick a Sunday besides this next one and I'd be down.

As far as this coming year I'm always interested in AZ Rocks but haven't seen a date come out for that yet. I'll definitely join the Rubicon run again, it's hard not to have fun on that trail.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts

Sooo.. you are saying our trip last year was the 1st Annual Nor Cal TTORA run? I like it... we are those guys, years from now we can be like... BRO.. we used to say BRO before it was cool BRO...

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
BRO that's what I'm saying BRO!

I've got a buddy that wants to hit eagle lake 4/25. Who's in?!
there will be 6' of snow there by then.

not...:p

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
12 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing