TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi looking for a good run this weekend. I was shocked to find bunce school road closed off almost to the camp area...i didnt know the closed at all.

Anyways im looking for something easy so my buddys stockers can go with. mud,rivers, thats all good stuff just not a huge fan of ledges and drop offs yet.

I remember going someplace in james town when i was younger.Anyone know of stuff up there thats open?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
The one in Jamestown was either Gillespi Gulch or Lefthand Canyon. Gillespie Gulch as a trail has since been closed. Lefthand Canyon is always open but can be confusing. If you don;t want to risk body damage, I recomend you stay away from the run called "Carnage Canyon" that is inside the lefthand OHV area.

Crytal Mountain is likely open. What about slaughterhouse???

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks. I know the carnage area but some of the others im not sure about. Havent run any of them. Im going to look around on some of those sites. Were going up with 2-3 stock or close to stock rigs so im tryin to find something everyone can enjoy. The trick is finding something open now.

I think i may let a friend take my truck and im going to get the ATV's out for the first time in a years...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet thanks. I think were going on Sat.So i have a few days to find out whats open. I just dont want to end up shoing up to a gate.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I would think so but I can't be sure.

I would check colorado4x4.org. Look in the trail reports or post the same question over there.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Look here. :xmoon: :thumbs:

Brandon said:
I would think so but I can't be sure.

I would check colorado4x4.org. Look in the trail reports or post the same question over there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
colorado125
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing