TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up everyone my name is Raul, im from the San Fernando Valley Ca, and there's not much off roaders here at least not that i know of. everyone here has chevys or escalades and if you see a 4X4 its ether raised way to high or its just way to clean J/K haha i have seen some cool looking off road trucks around burbank and santa clarita but not where i live. So here it is its not much but its my pride and joy, its a 2000 tacoma prerunner sadly its not the V6, its not even TRD so i got some work to do before i can do some offroading right? its all stock the only thing ive done to it is the tires and wheels(pro comp mudd T and pro comp wheels).this is where i need your guys advice can i upgrade it to proform well offroad or sell it and buy something more powerfull? if not im thinking of starting off by getting 1.K&N air flow 2. gibson exhaust 3. front suspention from allpro offroad thats for now.
i hope to meet some new people here and get my truck going the right way
thanks everyone!

·
Registered
215 Posts
welcome to hell...hahahaha...umm ur gunna get a lot of mixed answers
k&n vs. deckplate mod
cat back vs. just changing ur muffler & adding a turndown
lift depends on what type of style offroading
anyways watch out and use the search button before u get flamed!!

oh and WOOOOOO DANZIG!!!!:xozzy:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
The K&N intake is a joke. Save your money and buy one from Outlaw....

Gibson is a good muffler.

AllPro, Camburg, Donahoe, can't go wrong with any of them. Depends on your wallet.

come out to the SoCal chapter's Annual Calico run this weekend. Come meet people, talk about modifications and enjoy a weekend out of the city! Your truck can make it in the Prerunner group. Just come out and have fun! Information is in my signature... just click the link.

There are a couple people in your area.

oh yeah. Bring Firewood!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome to the Board... I'm in CA north of you - Lancaster. I have a Prerunner also, and have Camburg Coilovers and control arms. Too bad you can't come out to Calico this weekend...should be fun even though I'm just going for the day on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
damn im going to las vegas that weekend please let me know when there will be a next one. and that outlaw intake sounds good, its even cheaper then the k&n
The socal runs are listed on the TTORA-Socal Website... www.ttora-socal.com (link is also in my sig)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!

A Newbie suggestion, remember to use the Search button and NEwbie Tech Thread to find your answers, before posting. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts