TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up... Just joined this forum to gain as much knowledge as I can before I buy my new 07 DC Tacoma in July. Looking forward to finally owning my own truck.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Come down to Ft Collins sometime...we can all meet there...or shoot, I'd even come to Cheyenne...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good. I'm in Laramie going to school at the Univ. of Wyoming. Cheyenne is only 40 minutes away and I make frequent trips to Denver and Ft. Collins.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Sweet! Check out the CO forum for happenings. I get up the FCollins as well. What year are you at U of W?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just finishing up my freshman year this week... so now it's back to work so I can afford this truck. I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Sweet! I know a few guys up there through another group. That is a great location and a great campus.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I like it up here a lot. I'm pretty stoked to have my truck for next fall to take it out to Vedauwoo. I'm not wasting much time before I put it to work... It will be nice takin' it down to CO too.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Yeah, but it's easier spending the $$ when you can draw from the knowledge of the members of this board before spending it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, but it's easier spending the $$ when you can draw from the knowledge of the members of this board before spending it!

EXACTLY why I joined this site. I just want to absorb as much knowledge as I can in advance before I pick up my truck. I know a little, but there's so much more I want to know. I've been searching like crazy through here. I already have a lot of ideas but they will all depend on the cash flow this summer. Thanks for the welcome and for all the info I've been looking though.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Prodigy and TJshunk are both in Wyoming - Hope to meet you on one of our runs this summer!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
and it works too! I did the "Tacoma" whip antenna mod on my 4Runner using information from this forum and yotatech. Add in the folks you will meet in the area and you'll have a list of phone numbers of good people to help and help you on your truck as well. Yep, it's all good.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again guys... this is actually the first forum I've ever belonged to with other members from Wyoming.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
welcome...your badass just because of your truck

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
hey man i am in casper. i used to go to school down in laramie but i sucked and came back up to casper college.
just payed my truck off today haha

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey man i am in casper. i used to go to school down in laramie but i sucked and came back up to casper college.
just payed my truck off today haha
I went to grad school at UW and am now up in Buffalo. I know of at least 6 people from WY on this forum which is a relatively sizeable percentage of the state population:D There's an offroad club in Casper which I believe is stewarded by the guys from Evolution 4x4. The Dude could probably shed some light on that as I haven't yet contacted them. I think they are an any rig goes kind of group. With a few more people from WY we might have to consider a WY TTORA chapter... :2cents:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts