TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, I have had several Toys in the past while stationed in Central and South America. Also a couple here in the states. Currently I have a 2010 DC TRD O/R. Hopefully in a month or so it won't look like the other half dozen MAG Gray Tacomas here on post or in Fountain.

·
7,735 Posts
welcome.. Wheeling in central/south america sounds like a blast. What kind of terrain was it? I envision dirt/mud roads in a jungle, but that's just based on an uneducated stereotype. got any pix?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It varies, there is a lot like you discribed. Along the Pacific coast of South America it's pretty much arid. Go inland like in Peru it's National Geographic. The mud in Panama is pretty much like SC or GA clay, sloppy, thick and heavy. To answer the other question I wish I had pictures of me and my bro's wheeling and having a blast. I was a young soldier and the only thing I was concerned with was beer, girls and food. Fun days, I don't want to live at this day and age. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Thanks for the background info.... and Welcome! I'm hoping we get more folks from Southern Colorado on here. How'd you get your user name? I'll tell you mine first.... It's latin for a white flower, commonly known as Goose Neck. It's pronounced Liz-Mah-Ki-Ah. Also what is your first mod gonna be? :D :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First mods, 3" lift, tires, gears, and Camburg UCA's. Really don't know if I will do rims yet. The house boss does not want me hacking into this truck yet b/c it's only a year old. She did say I can get a project vehicle if I eat my veggies and I to be good. The way it looks for now it'll be a poser truck but capable if say the bike trail is not easily accessible. Maybe while site seeing there might be some mud or the occasional rock might get in the way. My user name has been with me for about 15 years. It's short for Communications. It was given to me by a very "CRUSTY" Master Sergeant E-8. He never called me by my name just where's that F*****g Commo Dude. Commo Dude we need to take the radios out to the drop zone, Commo Dude if you puke in the aircraft again I'll put my foot in your 5th point of contact. Memories, great boss went out of his way to take care of us. So Commo Dude kind of stuck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts