TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is every one. My name is Andy. I live in Pearland TX. I'm a member od TX4WD-Houston, and TLCC-Houston. I wheel a 1987 4runner. It's mostly stock. I have a Detroit Locker in the rear, and a few other mods. I plan to do a SAS on it in the spring. It all Depends on the funds. Any how. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let ya'll know I'm here.

Andy

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just realized that i posted this in the wrong section..... Had a brain fart.

·
[duma]
1,123 Posts
Welcome to the TX message board! There are a few members in the Pearland area including myself. Hopefully you can make it to the December meeting. I'll move this thread to the Eastern section.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
ajordan1975 said:
How is every one. My name is Andy. I live in Pearland TX. I'm a member od TX4WD-Houston, and TLCC-Houston. I wheel a 1987 4runner. It's mostly stock. I have a Detroit Locker in the rear, and a few other mods. I plan to do a SAS on it in the spring. It all Depends on the funds. Any how. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let ya'll know I'm here.

Andy
welcome, whats your screenname on tlcc-h?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
law116 said:
welcome, whats your screenname on tlcc-h?

the same ajordan1975. i've kind died down w/ them. not to many of them like to wheel. unless you count the beach.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
ajordan1975
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing