TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas is coming, some of you may be hoping for a package from Trail-Gear or Marlin...what is your next mod?

I already have 4.88 gears sitting in the garage, I think my next mod is going to be knuckle rebuild, new wheel bearings f & r, and install those gears.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
2" BL, rear bumper, tires, front bumper, maybe gears/bigger tires

probably not in that order but close to it

·
Registered
963 Posts
nickcuban said:
im gonna put mogs on mine, with 54" boggers and do motor swap to the 22r and twin turbo it and run 5.29s with dual cases
:D I like the way you dream... Now, let get back reality ;)
I know you did that just for Iggy :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Front 4.88 gearset, front & rear master installs, front truetrac and an ARB compressor need to be added to my RD89 and rear 4.88 gearset sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I will be working on gears and at least one locker hopefully before the FLWDA campout in Jan (hears to wishing...) and if that goes through then by this summer I will lock the other diff and have duals slapped in!!! Then perhaps looking on to links...rear first then front? Also going to fit some sort of an engine swap hopfully before next xmas (right...), depending on what deal I come across at the right time I would consider either a 3.4 5VZ, a 2.7 3RZ, or a 3.4 chevy V6. If the powers at be love me enough...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
I will be working on gears and at least one locker hopefully before the FLWDA campout in Jan (hears to wishing...) and if that goes through then by this summer I will lock the other diff and have duals slapped in!!! Then perhaps looking on to links...rear first then front? Also going to fit some sort of an engine swap hopfully before next xmas (right...), depending on what deal I come across at the right time I would consider either a 3.4 5VZ, a 2.7 3RZ, or a 3.4 chevy V6. If the powers at be love me enough...:rolleyes:

Thats a 4.3 chevy not 3.4 chevy. LOL

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
usmcracing said:
Thats a 4.3 chevy not 3.4 chevy. LOL

Ya, you know what I meant...actually I need to edit my next mod post...make my engine not run like $HIT!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts