TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
I wish I knew what my rear spring rate was. I have 8" lifted springs by alcan made so that they wont axle wrap with 38's. They also weren't supposed to lift but 8"s but ended up lifting around 10"s and ride like the damn axles welded to the frame. But they dont axle wrap a bit with 5.29's and 36's. Will see what happens when I put on my 39.5" Iroks soon. But endless to say I wont be buying another set of springs from alcan. I guess I forgot to tell them that I actually plan to stay planted to the sit over bumps.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,929 Posts
On the driver side I have 300 over 350 on the passenger side I have 250 over 300. The driver side lean is no more and zero ride height is cranked in. I depends on what kind of weight you're haulling up there. I have a HEAVY bumper, ask Chuck LOL, and a winch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,843 Posts
Live4yotas said:
I wish I knew what my rear spring rate was. I have 8" lifted springs by alcan made so that they wont axle wrap with 38's. They also weren't supposed to lift but 8"s but ended up lifting around 10"s and ride like the damn axles welded to the frame. But they dont axle wrap a bit with 5.29's and 36's. Will see what happens when I put on my 39.5" Iroks soon. But endless to say I wont be buying another set of springs from alcan. I guess I forgot to tell them that I actually plan to stay planted to the sit over bumps.
Uh, they are talking about a dual front coilover system for SA rigs ;)
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,843 Posts
PappaF2 said:
when did you link the rear? Thats fawking cool! :xbeer3:
I think the only links he has on the rear are the 'hot' kind on his grill ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
PappaF2 said:
when did you link the rear? Thats fawking cool! :xbeer3:
no rear links, the spring rate on my leaf springs LOL... one of these days lol one of these days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DesertTRD said:
no rear links, the spring rate on my leaf springs LOL... one of these days lol one of these days.
oh, when you said 250 or 300 I thought you said 250 OVER 300! :lmao:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top