TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the past couple of days my front driverside tire on my '98 taco 4x4 2.7L with a 3" coil spacer lift has been making kind of a grinding sound, not a horrible loud sound just a faint grinding sound, and someone told me it was the wheel bearing, i was just asking if anyone else has had this problem, i know its not the brake pads b/c i just replaced them not long ago, and i don't wheel my truck real hard, i do but i'm careful b/c i have an '80 model for the "i don't give a shit" attitude, just wondering what everone else thought

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, i went down to the shop and its definately the wheel bearing

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
toyotaman21 said:
well, i went down to the shop and its definately the wheel bearing
Cleveland??? Where's a pic of your truck??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know how to do it, and even if i did i don't have any pictures of my truck other than on my phone from offroad stuff, i have a think about pictures, i think its bad luck to take pictures of your truck..where are you located in tenn.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
toyotaman21 said:
i don't know how to do it, and even if i did i don't have any pictures of my truck other than on my phone from offroad stuff, i have a think about pictures, i think its bad luck to take pictures of your truck..where are you located in tenn.
Chattanooga for work..Soddy Daisy for home..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats kinda cool, not very far either

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i paid 100 bucks for mine but shh, don't tell anyone that, i had to pay for the line-x itself, and did all the other work myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.