TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a set of 15x8 crager soft 8's with a 3.75 backspaceing
i am using 1/4 spacers to clear my rotors does anybody know were i can find a longer set of front studs for my truck its a 2000 tacoma prerunner i dont mind the spacers im just worried i dont have enough stud in the lug i jump the truck some and like to play in the sand

p.s. i dont wanna buy new wheels( its mainly a daily driver) and i dont wanna buy the larger spacers with lugs attched

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
run the wheels as is, get the real spacers with their own lugs, or get new wheels... those shit, garbage deathtrap 1/4" slip on spacer garbage you got are dangerous! i bet you have never seen a car lose a wheel becuase of those things...i have seen several..... those spacers move and slide, and can eventually eat through all the studs, resulting in a lost wheel, and could kill someone! at the least screw up your truck.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah my buddy had those and ate through his studs. Fucked alot up. But then again my brother has had the aftermarket ones with the studs installed and them broke too.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I just bought those same wheels with a 4" bsp and was going to do the same with a slip on style spacer but with all the horror stories Ive heard [five] i changed my mind and bought the ones with their own studs that look similar to a wheel adapter. Are these any better? I dont like that they only come in 1.5" wide widths but i guess its better than losing a wheel. Thanks' James

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
i have a set of 15x8 crager soft 8's with a 3.75 backspaceing
i am using 1/4 spacers to clear my rotors does anybody know were i can find a longer set of front studs for my truck its a 2000 tacoma prerunner i dont mind the spacers im just worried i dont have enough stud in the lug i jump the truck some and like to play in the sand

p.s. i dont wanna buy new wheels( its mainly a daily driver) and i dont wanna buy the larger spacers with lugs attched
I just bought those same wheels with a 4" bsp and was going to do the same with a slip on style spacer but with all the horror stories Ive heard [five] i changed my mind and bought the ones with their own studs that look similar to a wheel adapter. Are these any better? I dont like that they only come in 1.5" wide widths but i guess its better than losing a wheel. Thanks' James
Don't risk yer neck... But most importantly... Don't risk ours...
Just to save a buck...

The right thing to do here is ditch those wheels and get the wheels with the correct offset... :2cents:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts