TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to wheel somewhere tomorrow maybe, somewhere close....
Haven't been to Anniversary Narrows in a long ass time!! That could be a fun couple of hours.....
Or, maybe up around Nelson, or Potosi? :driving:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Anyone want to wheel somewhere tomorrow maybe, somewhere close....
Haven't been to Anniversary Narrows in a long ass time!! That could be a fun couple of hours.....
Or, maybe up around Nelson, or Potosi? :driving:
what time?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what time?

If it's someplace like Ann. Narrows, maybe around 10:00? Doesn't' take long to get there, or to get back.

·
Registered
398 Posts
busy till after noon ...

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, we're meeting at the Chevron/McDonald's at Lake Mean & Hollywood @ 10:00 am, if anyone else wants to meet us there.
We're going to Anniversary Narrows out by Callville Bay.
Nothing really hard, but there are a few cool obstacles to play on. Just getting out of the house for a couple of hours and have a little fun!

So far, we have

Robert
Don and Tammy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shoot, I just woke up and seen this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shoot, I just woke up and seen this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries......

The weather was Perfect!! Fyi......the people that own the mine(s) there.........took all that great geography, and obstacles that made getting to the Narrows so much fun.....and destroyed them!!!
So, not you can pretty much drive a Rav4 down there!! But, we went and hiked up the Narrows anyway, until it just got to be too much a pain in the ass to keep "helping" my dogs up the big ass rocks and climbs that get you to the top!! After what I though was the last big climb, it got worse, and I called it quits, as lifting Tongue (Boxer) at 62 lbs wasn't too bad, but lift Sasha, at 96 lbs. up....and the last one would have been over my head.....was too much!!
But, it did wipe them out for the rest of the day and night! :)

The more off road side, is on the other side of the road going down into Callville Wash...which was wiped out big time from all of the rain in the last couple of months!
There was some crazy shit over there.....which, now with our fresh tracks, more people will start going down there, as I only saw one set of tracks, and they were old. Even took the big rock climb, haven't done that in a while....it's the coming down part.....when you're looking at the ground from the windshield and sunroof that trips you out! :eek::lmao:

All in all, a good fun day with perfect weather, beat the shit out of staying at home watching the San Diego Chargers suck shit!!! :mad::mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts