TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of spacers I'm looking to sell.. These are great for SA Toys as they will match up an IFS rear with the 1.5". Or you can run both to keep the stock width 79-85 rear off the frame with bigger tires. They are $80 pr brand new and they have 2 hard runs on them.

1.5" - $50
1" -$50

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hmmm I might need them ... we'll see after some more testing

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marshytaco said:
You always sell stuff I need, after I buy it...why?
Just kiddin' heres a bump for ya!
Isn't that always the case?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Kyle, here's the deal. Perhaps U want to move this to the tech section.

I've cut my fender/wells out as much as possible up to the fire wall/cab body mount up front ... rear no problem. I now have 1/4" of clearance when the front tires are turned up against the leaf springs (rubbed the springs w/33s too ... just not as much) & COMPRESSED. I've lost a bit of turning radius when compressssssed.

My question is: would your spacers increase my 'scrub radius' in an effort to gain 'turning radius' but put the tire hopelessly up against the fire wall/cab body mount, which I aint messin with?
Specs: LESS THAN 5" of lift w/36" Iroks ... in an effort to keep the CG low! My suspension has enough up travel & lots of down travel now ... the way I want it ... so don't say 'jack it up'. Maybe I should have got some 35" SSRs instead ... anybody need some 36" Iroks? Maybe I should just learn to turn less ... AND BREAK LESS BIRFS! A built in birf safety system?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
If you still have the 1" spacers in about a week and a half I will take them.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed: They will keep the wheels out of the springs but make it harder to turn since you are moving it away from the center line of the knuckle.

Jordan: Let me know.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Kyle, I will take them. It probably wont be for another week until I can pick them up though. I could do this weekend but I am assuming you will be at Cleanup?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope I will be here this weekend..

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh alright. I will send you a PM this weekend, I could stop by your place Saturday afternoon. I have to take SATs in Atlanta but I will be free after 2. Could you PM me your address and phone number?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jordan I'll be Alpharetta/Cumming area this weekend. Call me at six seven eight eight eight three six four one one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts