TTORA Forum banner

Wheeled interlake

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  NwiTACO 
#1 ·
Went to interlake yesterday woods were muddy and all the holes were full of water but had a good time. If anyone is going let me know, I have been going with just my truck and would like to get a few rigs together and run some of the harder trails in the woods where by myself I am afraid i would be stuck as hell.
DNR has been doing some trail maintenance and closing some areas for restoration and a couple of the mud holes on the main trail out of the pRking lot have been bulldozed closed. I noticed a lot more signs and markers and the main road in is paved now. Hopefully they keep improving it and more trails get cut.

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool. I wheeled Interlake several years ago before they started the improvements. I hope to make I to out there soon in my truck again. There is a member here username Grant who used to have a 4runner, he wheels there almost every weekend. Shoot him a Pm and you guys should meet up.

#4 ·
Yeah
I go out there a lot.I have a green v8 all tube buggy with a jeep grill and 2 propane tanks on the back.

Next Sunday the 12th we will be there working on the new trail if you want to meet some new people and do some work.

And Nov 1st is the toys for tots ride.

#7 ·
Yeah looks like we are getting rained out for this Sunday. The new trail is about half down the BFG trail on the right where this sign is.

It is a buggy or exocage trail because of the chance of rollover and a hole lot of tree rubbing.

#8 ·
My plan is to hit Wishbone Ranch in Bowling Green KY. the 18th. It is the perfect places to take your truck!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.