TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 16x8 black wheeler's steel wheels for sale. I put about 3,000 highway miles on them. You maybe asking why I only have 2. The other 2 ended up being too out of round to get a smooth ride at highway speeds, so I sent them back and now I am left with 2 good wheels. Trust me, these have been tested 3 seperate times with 3 seperate shops and they are straight. I am selling them for $65.00 for both. The buyer will have to pay shipping charges. I also have the black lug nuts and black center caps if you want (the same being sold on Wheeler's Offroad site). I will throw those in for free. Here is the link to view these wheels:

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/toywheels.htm

These are in great shape. Contact me for some pictures.
(They have been sitting in my garage too long, and the wife is on my a$$)

·
Wile E. Coyote... Genius.
208 Posts
Are these the "A" or "B" wheels??

If they're the "A" wheels I would be interested in one (1) for my spare.

Jody.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will find out. It's been so long I can't remember. I will let everything go for $30.00 +shipping. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
if they're b i have dibs... can u find out shipping costs to 91709?

·
Registered
25 Posts
TCanoli said:
I will find out. It's been so long I can't remember. I will let everything go for $30.00 +shipping. Let me know if you're still interested.
DAMN, I just bought other wheels on thursday...this would of been right up my alley! If the wheels I got, dont work out..I will be picking these up if no one else does...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The shipping cost should be around $78.00 for both. I will find out if I have the A or B's on Monday. Is there a way to tell without calling Wheeler's?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
damn, where is wheelers located? they told me $65 to ship to ca... maybe its just because your a lot further, lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Wheeler's is in Oregon. I'm in SC, so that's why such a price diff. Believe me, I wish these wheels weren't so damn heavy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts