TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking the family to Bass Lake for a church BBQ this weekend and I heard there are some trails up there. . . . I did a search and found trails called Cheapo Saddle and Spirit World. . . . I was also told of road 7S02 out of central camp and Shuteye Pass Lookout . . . .

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about these trails and can recommend a particular one. The more challenging, the better of course! . . . I'm planning to pick up a forest map to try to locate these trails. . . .

Oh, and if anyone would like to join us that would be great! :) . . .

On Sunday after church I'm planning to take my wife up to Bald Mtn for the first time. If anyone is up for that also, you're more than welcome to join us.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Spirit World. . .is a really cool trial ...you'll only be able to get to the point of what is called the ledge....you'll see...you can only go a bit futher than that...there is a narly rock climp....it been 4yrs since I went...have fun....to bad that your not coming up to BR with us this weekend..chris

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. . . . Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I wish I could join you guys but I can't go on a trek that far this weekend.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts