TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live and do most my off roading on the southwest end of town (blue diamond & hualapai area). BLM is now writing fat tickets and taking people to jail for off roading in this area. They chased me one time at night but i got away:cool: their dodge ram just couldnt keep up with the Yotabang3r (my trucks name).

who else lives in my area that knows of other places to go mobbin? lets go wheelin sometime i know of a few really good trails.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. There are actually a lot of areas around Vegas to go wheeling that are still legal. Check out the local BLM office for some maps of closed areas. Also check out the Nevada section at the bottom of the forum. When the weather cools off I'm sure there will be some runs posted up.

If your looking for some local day trip kind of trails check out Rocky gap, Wheelers pass, Burro wash, Mt. Potosi to Goodsprings NV, Nelson NV, Logandale NV.

You might have to drive a little further than you are now but at least you will avoid any unwanted attention...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts