TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin bout headin out to the park this weekend to try out the new propane setup! Just letting everyone know. Be running anything I can 4's and 5's!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well, he does live there! Besides, it is a better excuse than getting your hair done, or a manicure or your ears pierced or gauged or whatever other lame ass excuse people always have :D

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I'm thinkin bout headin out to the park this weekend to try out the new propane setup! Just letting everyone know. Be running anything I can 4's and 5's!
My lame ass excuse is work this time. See y'all again on the trails in March/April :( Gotta give the man his time.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well we went on Saturday! Got there about noon. We stopped to look at bounty hill...ridiculous!!! Ran Slammer, Outlaw, Donnie's hill, Ingrid's, and broke a front shaft or birf on One rock at a time! Loaded it back up and got home by dark! Propane worked amazing!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I would have made the left side but there was a tree across the trail so I swapped to the right side almost up the hill but ruts were too deep!! I backed down rather than pulling cable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Left or right side of Donnie's Hill?
That's what I was going to ask. Both sides are equally PitA really, just different types of PitA. Left is steep and technical with big consequences for rolling (which would not be hard to do); right side is a throttle fest... perfect trail for Daniel! :kewl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts