TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 19th in FJ at Price Road, 8am

Plan is Elvis, Jackhandle, and then take it from there. Will be bringing a few slightly modified rigs from Tucson so not gonna be any speed records set. I better see Steven(ninja) and Chandler out there cause they asked for a run.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I'm out of town that weekend...........but want to get something going for the 26th...........I've got a score to settle with the crack on WW and wouldn't mind taking a stroll through AA.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I may be down for some more seat time. Not sure if I could pull 2 weekends in a row.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm out of town that weekend...........but want to get something going for the 26th...........I've got a score to settle with the crack on WW and wouldn't mind taking a stroll through AA.
Don't think I have a shot a Woody's Wash, the boulder fields might eat me alive. I've drove backwards down to that second fall/crack though. I've done Axle Alley and I can say it was not pretty. I'm a bit taller than I was then though. I would just need to be winched over the first fall and the ledge after the fall for sure. The rest depends if the jeep wants to slide off rocks or not. I didn't have much trouble besides those 2 spots.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Don't think I have a shot a Woody's Wash, the boulder fields might eat me alive. I've drove backwards down to that second fall/crack though. I've done Axle Alley and I can say it was not pretty. I'm a bit taller than I was then though. I would just need to be winched over the first fall and the ledge after the fall for sure. The rest depends if the jeep wants to slide off rocks or not. I didn't have much trouble besides those 2 spots.
You could just leave the strap hooked up and I'll drag you through whatever you can't make on your own! :D

........or you could ride with Steve!

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
AA is calling our names before the monsoons and triple digit temps get here! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
AA is calling our names before the monsoons and triple digit temps get here! ;)
I would feel a whole lot more at ease if my chromo fronts are in before we go do AA. The winch would be a nice addition to have on too. Super WEEE, Saturday was fun, I'm ready for some more.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I call shotgun in someone's rig. LOL My shit isn't going to be done by then.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I would feel a whole lot more at ease if my chromo fronts are in before we go do AA. The winch would be a nice addition to have on too. Super WEEE, Saturday was fun, I'm ready for some more.
You should have the Chromo's by then.................and I don't see you needing the winch for AA unless it rains while we're out there (like it did last time I actually ran it):rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
You should have the Chromo's by then.................and I don't see you needing the winch for AA unless it rains while we're out there (like it did last time I actually ran it):rolleyes:
AA will be fun. So will any other trail we run. The truck rides so nice it makes wheeling even that much more enjoyable. A few things to finish off for peace of mind and I'm ready for some more.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would'nt mind runnin' AA and WW again. I haven't had the chance to do AA with the 37's on.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I might be able to make this one. looks like work the 19th

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Just asking because you've kind of disappeared since AZRocks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts